Memberships & Giving
Your contribution to Women’s International Study Center
is vital to our work.
The work of the Women’s International Study Center, established as a New Mexico Nonprofit Corporation, is supported by contributions. We welcome the opportunity to discuss ways in which you can help carry this work forward. We offer a full range of giving opportunities from major gifts supporting significant aspects of our programs, to sponsorship of individual fellowships or scholarships, to general contributions to the annual fund.
In addition, our long-term goal is to develop an endowment to ensure the continuation of The Women’s International Study Center. We would be happy to discuss gifts to endowment, naming opportunities, and planned or deferred gifts tailored to your financial plan.
Make a tax-deductible contribution to Women’s International Study Center today.
The Women’s International Study Center welcomes those who support our mission and programs as members. All Memberships are one year in duration, and are renewable on or before the date the Membership begins. The categories and benefits for Membership and Sponsorship are listed below.
- Member/s: Individual, $50, Dual $100 Listing in Annual Review and invitations to fellows presentations.
- Contributing Member/s: Individual $150, Dual $200 All of the above plus reserved seating wherever possible at WISC events.
- Supporting Member/s: Individual $250, Dual $350 All of the above plus invitations to Annual Lawn Party and to receptions for Symposium speakers.
- Sustaining Member/s: Individual $500, Dual $750 All of the above plus invitation to a Holiday Tea.
- Benefactor Member/s: $1000+ All of the above, plus listing in events programs, and verbal acknowledgement at events.
- Speaker Sponsor/s: $2,500 This sponsors one speaker for a program. Recognition in program publications.
- Founder’s Award Sponsor/s: $5,000 This sponsors the Annual Lawn Party and expenses related to the Founder’s Award.
- Named Fellowship Sponsor/s: $5,000 This sponsors a residency and the fellowship will be named after you.
- Program Sponsor/s: $10,000 these donors will be listed as Lead Donors in WISC prograstyle=”margin-top: -20px;”ms.
- Cornerstone Sponsor/s: $25,000 This donor will have his or her name associated with all of our public presentations for the year